2008/11/20

Bit Musings

A rather light post tonight.

Just some random thoughts:
  • Working on a Finite State Machine library in Python. Others have done it, I want to roll my own. I'm weird like that. It'll probably start as a textual library, then maybe move to a GUI. Learning experience.
  • GMail has themage. Yes, I rock the ASCII Terminal Theme. I am DORK!
  • Civilization Revolutions eats my time like crazy. Sid Meier, you make my time melt.
  • I should finish Phantom Hourglass sometime soon; I keep putting it off.
  • Am I the only one who thinks the little-'l' libertarians* are out in force more given the current US economic situation? I'll come back to this in the future.
And now back to scribbles on my notebook, new car research and course-work I found on operating systems.

0xFEE1DEAD

*There is a difference. The little-'l' libertarians actually have a cogent philosophy. The big-'L' Libertarians, on the other hand, well, let's not go there. I won't even dignify them.

No comments: